To fill out a form on DuttonElderLaw.com, you can save your progress by registering and logging in to the system… To do that, please:
- Please visit: https://duttonelderlaw.com/wp-login.php?action=register (alernatively, you can click on the register link on the form page)
- Follow the instructions to create a username and a password will be emailed to you.
- Once you are registered and receive the email with your password, enter your username/password into the fields on the left side of the form (the URL to the correct form(s) should have been emailed to you).
- Fill out the form making sure to click on SAVE PROGRESS at the bottom of the form if you cannot complete the form at that time.
- Once saved, you can return to the form by clicking on the form link sent to you via email at any time and clicking on your saved form to resume.
- Use the links at the top of the form to navigate to the last section you remember entering information or to review previously entered data.
- Always remember to click on SAVE PROGRESS to ensure your data is stored in case you must abandon the form until a later time.