November 11 is Veterans Day, a day of remembrance and gratitude. In honor of that we have provided some resources below.
The following Veterans Service Organizations are located at the Chicago Regional Office:
- American Legion
- Disabled American Veterans
- Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW)
- Vietnam Veterans of America
- Find out how to apply for SNAP/Link (food stamps) and Medicaid, and get answers to common questions on state and federal benefit programs
- Find free diapers near you and learn about nutrition and benefit programs to support families with children.
Dutton Casey & Mesoloras is equipped with the knowledge and resources to help Veterans and their families complete planning to cover their care and/or ensure loved ones are cared for when a Veteran passes away.
When you have questions related to elder law, estate planning, special needs, long-term care planning, probate, and guardianship, think of the attorneys at Dutton Casey & Mesoloras. With over 165 years of legal experience, you can depend on our team for the knowledge, advice, and support you deserve to resolve your legal needs.
To set up a consultation with any of our elder law attorneys, please contact us at 312-899-0950 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Other recommended reading:
Legal Planning for Living with a Chronic Illness, click here.
Why Not Use a Power of Attorney from the Internet, click here.
Resources: National Elder Law Foundation — www.nelf.org
National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys — www.naela.org
This information is not to be considered legal advice.