November 11 is Veterans Day, a day of remembrance and gratitude. In honor of that we have provided some resources below.
US Department of Veterans Affairs
The following Veterans Service Organizations are located at the Chicago Regional Office:
- American Legion
- Disabled American Veterans
- Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW)
- Vietnam Veterans of America
VETERAN FOOD PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
- Find out how to apply for SNAP/Link (food stamps) and Medicaid, and get answers to common questions on state and federal benefit programs
- Find free diapers near you and learn about nutrition and benefit programs to support families with children.
Dutton Casey & Mesoloras is equipped with the knowledge and resources to help Veterans and their families complete planning to cover their care and/or ensure loved ones are cared for when a Veteran passes away.
When you have questions related to elder law, estate planning, special needs, long-term care planning, probate, and guardianship, think of the attorneys at Dutton Casey & Mesoloras. With over 165 years of legal experience, you can depend on our team for the knowledge, advice, and support you deserve to resolve your legal needs.
To set up a consultation with any of our elder law attorneys, please contact us at 312-899-0950 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other recommended reading:
Legal Planning for Living with a Chronic Illness, click here.
Why Not Use a Power of Attorney from the Internet, click here.
Resources: National Elder Law Foundation — www.nelf.org
National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys — www.naela.org
This information is not to be considered legal advice.